A lot of studies show that people exposed to high levels of aluminum may develop Alzheimer’s disease. Kidney disease causes less aluminum to be removed from the body in the urine as well. Aluminum is used in a lot of day to day products like;
- Vaccines – aluminum adjuvants have the potential to induce serious immunological disorders in humans.
- Antacids, yes they are even putting the stuff in medicine?
- Dyes, you are wearing aluminium all day every day, so are your kids.
- Cake mix
- Processed cheese
- Baking soda powder
- Tin foil
- Anodised cookware like Non-stick pans
Did you know the fluoride they put in your toothpaste and in some water supplies is a waste product of the aluminium industry.
What are the symptoms of Aluminum Toxicity?
- Muscle weakness
- Bone pain, deformities, and fractures.
- Speech problems
- Slow growth in children
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Kidney disease
- Anemia & Impaired iron absorption which decreases the number of red blood cells.
Recently a film called Vaxxed was released in the USA. It had a premier at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York, run by actor Robert De Niro. He was put under immense pressure to ban the film. You see De Niro has an autistic child and when you are looking for answers and all of a sudden you are given the answer you want to tell the world. The film was primarily about how the ingredients of vaccines and the possible link to autism, aluminium being a leading contender. So when a CDC whistleblower admits fraud by the pharmaceutical industry, the CDC and the United States Government it caused a storm to say the least. I advise you to watch it.
Andrew Wakefield Autism Conference
Do You Have Body of Heavy Metals?
So we’ve only covered a few of heavy metals, but you get the general idea of the problem. A lot of the symptoms of heavy metals are the same symptoms Lyme disease sufferers have too is this a coincidence, very doubtful, it’s a definite link. Our bodies are fitted with an in built detox system that should eliminate most of the harmful heavy metals, but with an overload like this it cannot possibly cope, also our body has been damaged and now cannot expel toxins. This is a recipe for disaster.
So what can we do to protect ourselves and our families?
Removing metals is a relatively easy process, removing them all is a different matter. Detox is an overused word there is little explanation of what it actually means. Just drinking a green tea for a new years resolution or going sober for October is not detox.
So what is it, well it’s a lifestyle change and when I say change its a fundamental change.
Why is it that everything we are told is ‘enjoyment’ is actually harming us. Scientists have found high levels of heavy metals in alcoholic drinks like beer and wines and spirits, deodorants and most cosmetics contain aluminium as well as prescription drugs. And we wonder why we’re all getting illnesses, heavy metals are just one of many.
Simple detox rules we follow;
Stop putting toxins into the body
Remove existing toxins
People ask us how long does a detox take I’m going on holiday next week. It could take years is our answer, it’s a continuum. There may also be some repairs from then years of damage caused by years of bad lifestyle. Some of this damage may need to be repaired before any heavy metal detoxification is started. We spent 6 months repairing our digestive system before we started any detox.
Treatments not a full definitive list, but it will give an idea of what can be done;
- Clean Eating – only fresh low inflammatory foods. No processed or takeaway meals. No Processed Sugar. No Alcohol.
- Whole House Water Purifier this will take out Chloramine and most of the other contaminants, but it’s not 100%, only distilled water is 100% pure. But at least the main culprits are out.
- Room Air Purifier it needs to take out VOC’s Volatile Organic Compounds.
- Far Infrared Sauna
- Oral Chelation EDTA capsules, 30 mins before sauna.
- IV Chelation
- AMD IonCleanse
- Vitamin C, oral dailys doses, IV infusions.
- Ozone Therapies; Steam Sauna, 10 Pass, Insufflations
- Amalgam removal, by a fully cooperative dentist who specialises in filling removals
- High fibre foods like, Psyllium husk powder, Flax Powder, Coconut Flour, Apple Pectin Powder
- Herbal Tinctures like Cilantro
- Trace Minerals – if we are taking out the bad stuff the process will also take our essential nutrients as well.
What is the link to Lyme disease and heavy metal toxicity?
If you have Lyme disease you will know it can cause Multiple Sclerosis type symptoms or liver function irregularities and plays havoc with your immune system as well. These symptoms like say memory loss can all be linked with heavy metal exposure. Even without a blood test if you have Lyme heavy metals will play a part, guaranteed. You will definitely need to get rid of these bit by bit, day by day to start feeling any better.